1. Create an Accessibility Statement in your footer
2. Be Proactive - analyze your website. You will need to use automated and manual testing to ensure you comply with (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) WCAG 2.0 AA. WCAG 2.0 is a stable, referenceable technical standard. It has 12 guidelines that are organized under 4 principles: perceivable, operable, understandable, and robust. For each guideline, there are testable success criteria, which are at three levels: A, AA, and AAA.
3. Check your website by Automated and Manual Testing
4. Unicorn: https://www.w3.org/developers/tools/
5. WCAG 2.1 Checklist: https://webaim.org/standards/wcag/WCAG2Checklist.pdf
6. How to Meet WCAG 2 (Quick Reference): https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG21/quickref/
7. Make sure your .PDF’s are ADA compliant https://www.ada.gov/regs2010/2010ADAStandards/2010ADAStandards.pdf
8. Ultimate Goal for your site.